5 health benefits of a chocolate bath
Yes, you read right, nowadays bathing with chocolate is the newest trend and it is not just a fad actually. It has its own set of benefits and lately is used in spa treatments
Who doesn’t like chocolates? Fondness for chocolates isn’t restricted to any age group, from small kids to adults, we all like chocolate. However, do you know that after consumption, taking a bath with chocolate is the latest innovation in luxury bathing? Yes, you read right, nowadays bathing with chocolate is the newest trend and it is not just a fad actually. It has its own set of benefits and lately is used in spa treatments.
1. Skin nourishment: The anti-oxidants present in chocolate help you nourish your skin making it soft and supple. Dark chocolate is another supplement for chocolate bath and can give your body the much desired glow and even skin tone by curing the tanning.
2. A great stress reliever: Chocolate bath could be a great stress reliever with its stress relieving properties that level the stress hormones. Some warm dip in hot chocolate can relieve you from stress and give you glowing skin.
3. Detoxifying agents: Did you know that chocolate contains detoxifying agent? Detoxifying agent present in Dark chocolate can detoxify your skin and let it breathe by removing dead skin. You will experience much softer and toned skin afterwards.
4. Help protects from skin troubles: The UV ray protection property of chocolate can protect your skin from the ultra violet rays and help you prevent sunburn and skin cancer.
5. Improves blood circulation: While you bathe with chocolate, your skin absorbs certain components from chocolate and which is good for your blood circulation. Improved blood circulation in your skin can allow you to have a glowing skin.
Content courtesy: www.onlymyhealth.com