Contrary to speculation that the climax of his forthcoming suspense thriller will be re-shot, Aamir Khan maintains that he is not changing anything about the film. The movie’s release in the meanwhile has been postponed from June 1 to November-end this year.
Speaking on the buzz about the Reema Kagti-directed film being similar to that of the recent Vidya Balan starrer, Aamir maintains there’s no truth in this apparent coincidence. “I have seen the film and it has turned out very well.
I’m very happy with Reema’s work. It’s my next release after Dhobi Ghat. And since I couldn’t give the required time for the June release, I requested producers Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar to push it to November,” he reiterates.
Apparently, another reason why the release was pushed back was due to his other commitments. The star didn’t want the promos of his film to clash with anything else he was pursuing.
The actor-producer who turned director with Taare Zameen Par says that his next directorial venture is still some time away. Wife Kiran Rao who is said to be helping him by working on the script of the film is busy looking after their son Azad, born late last year.