Akshay Kumar says he enjoyed the spoof Irrfan Khan did on one of his songs - 'Party All Night' ('Boss')- in the All India Bakchod (AIB) video.
Akshay Kumar. Pic/Datta Kumbhar
Irrfan, known for his intense performances, recently showed his quirky side in 'Every Bollywood Party Song' video for the standup comedy group AIB. In the video, Irrfan is seen explaining why he does not do party songs.
Reacting to the video, Akshay said, "It was in good humour and I enjoyed the song. It was very funny. That is ok as even Irrfan was making fun of him. He did one song with me only in 'Thank You'."
Akshay spoke about the same on the sidelines of a game launch event of film 'Brothers'. The game 'Brothers: Clash of Fighters' has Akshay and Siddharth Malhotra in the animation mode.
"It is important to play outdoor games... I love playing outdoor games, but I do play games on my IPad. Sometimes when you are relaxing you can play games on phone. It kind of removes your stress," he said.
"With the way technology is going ahead we will have new games... Things will change. I don't play game for one hour... It is lot of time. I play sometimes any kind of games. I play war games, aircraft landing. I am addicted to dancing game as I can't dance," he said. Akshay and Siddharth play protagonists in the film 'Brothers', an action-drama based on Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
"It was exciting as I got this film to do and play a MMA fighter and I got to learn other things. Thanks to my producer Karan Johar who helped get us lot of people from LA. I got to learn jujitsu and aikido, these are two arts that we learnt for the film and I wanted to learn in this real life," Akshay said. "I am still learning. I have been in the industry for 25 years and this film has by far been the best action film in the industry," he claimed.
Directed by Karan Malhotra, 'Brothers' is an official remake of 2011 Hollywood film 'Warrior'. Set to release on August 14, the film stars Jackie Shroff and Shefali Shah in supporting roles. "About 40 per cent of 'Warriors' is same as 'Brothers', the remaining 60 per cent is added as per Indian taste, preferences and sentiments," Akshay said.
Photos: Salman Khan returns from Jodhpur to Mumbai
Pics: Sidharth Shukla-Rashami Desai's sizzling chemistry at TV show launch
Ooh La Lana! WWE Diva flaunts sexy curves in these 30 pictures
15 'peach' perfect photos of Priyanka Chopra at People's Choice Awards 2017
62 going on 16: These photos of Rekha prove she is 'forever young'