Amrita helps you party
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also, take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get only better!
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party will be remembered for months.