Australia’s Olympic badminton preparations suffered a blow when three of the team were hit by a bout of food poisoning at their pre-Games training camp in England.
Ross Smith, 27, Renuga Veeran, 26, and Glenn Warfe, 28, went down with the bug on Tuesday and missed two days of training in Derbyshire, where the Australian team are based for a week before the start of the Olympics later this month.
Photos: Parineeti Chopra's night out with friends in Bandra
Spotted: Kriti Sanon at spa in Juhu
'Look' how the Sheena Bora case has taken a toll on Indrani Mukerjea
Photos: Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra, Shilpa Shetty's movie outing in Juhu
Birthday special: 14 Bollywood actors who made it big on TV