Riyan was playing in his home yesterday when the incident occurred.
Hearing his cries, his mother rushed to him and found that the child had swallowed the part of the toy, police said. Though the baby was rushed to a hospital, his life could not be saved.
Kareena Kapoor Khan snapped with baby Taimur at mom Babita's house
Photos: Amruta Fadnavis at a fashion and lifestyle exhibition
Photos: Sushmita Sen stuns in a black dress with thigh-high slit
Photos: Bhumi Pednekar, Saiyami Kher at a film screening in Mumbai
Dreaded dons! Meet Bollywood's gangster brigade