Beyonce Knowles' was never banned from pyramids, says rep

Nov 28, 2013, 23:47 IST | ANI

Beyonce Knowles's rep has dismissed reports that the singer was turned away from a tour of the pyramids.

The 32-year-old singer’s rep said that it never happened and that Zahi Hawass was making up stories and it was all a lie, Contactmusic reported.

The famed archaeologist and tour guide had earlier claimed that the ‘Single Ladies’ hitmaker’s time for a tour of the pyramids was cut short after she arrived late and failed to apologise to him.

Beyonce Knowles
Beyonce Knowles. Pic/Santa Banta

Go to top