Celebs ditched elegance and brought dollops of drama to the Billboard Music Awards pink carpet this year
1. Zendaya: The actress-singer donned a mid-riff baring nude number and knocked it out of the park. The high-waist skirt and bra top accentuated her petite figure. Plus points for keeping the make-up understated.
2. Mila Kunis: She rarely gets it wrong. And this time too, she shone on the pink carpet, literally. She wore a silver strapless embellished dress with a high bun and looked absolutely radiant.
1. Kesha: To begin with, the purple suit with floral embroidery was a disaster in the making anyway. Add to that, the bow tie and tassled shoes; made the entire look even more cluttered.
2. Z Lala: Staying true to her knack of turning up in attention-seeking outfits, the 23-year-old electro singer wore a black caged ball gown and paired it with an enormous hairdo. A complete miss for us.
3. Britney Spears: The singer was there to receive the Billboard Millennium Award, a lifetime achievement honour of sorts, and picked a black lace bodysuit with embellished sleeves and a long, flowing train for the occasion. She completed her look with thigh-high net heels. Let's just say nothing was going right for her.
Priyanka Chopra joins the gala
Desi girl Priyanka Chopra, who presented an award, opted for a backless blue gown with a thigh-high slit and looked sultry, no doubt. However, there was something amiss about the outfit in totality.
We didn't quite like the back design.
Top Female Artist: Adele
Top Male Artist: Justin Bieber
Top R&B Song: The Weeknd, The Hills
Top group/duo: One Direction
Artist of the year: Adele
Music Award for Icon: Celine Dion
Special Millennium Award: Britney Spears
Top Rap Artist: Drake
Top Country Artist: Luke Bryan
Top Streaming Artist:The Weeknd
Photos: Shahid Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Saif Ali Khan promote 'Rangoon'
Birthday special in pics: A look at the fastest bowlers in cricket history
Photos: Sachin Tendulkar spotted at Mehboob Studio
Photos: Priya Dutt, Smita Thackeray day out with dogs
Photos: Vidyut Jammwal and Adah Sharma promote 'Commando 2'