As Keira Knightley turns 30, we bring you five interesting facts about the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' actress that you may not have known.
Keira Knightley. Pic/Santa Banta
1. She was meant to be named 'Kiera' after Kira Ivanova, the Russian ice skater, but her mother misspelt the name when she went to get it registered
2. Keira Christina Knightley was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of six
3. Keira Knightley got a belly button piercing at the age of 13
4. Keira Knightley did a supporting role in 'Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace' (1999) as the Jedi Knight Saba Sebatyne
Keira Knightley as the Jedi Knight Saba Sebatyne in a still from 'Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace' (1999). Pic/YouTube
5. Keira Knightley never revisits her films after she has watched them at the first screening
Photos: Katrina Kaif, Shamita Shetty at Mumbai airport
Photos: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt promote 'Badri...' on 'Dil Hai Hindustani'
In pictures: 15 facts about kissing that will surprise you
Photos: Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput at cafe in Bandra
Photos: Deepika Padukone, Neha Dhupia and Soha Ali Khan at event