Birthday special: 6 surprising facts about Bruce Willis
As 'Die Hard' star Bruce Willis turns 62, we dig up some surprising facts about the American actor that you may not have known
1. Bruce Willis has said that not wearing underwear is the smartest way to being a good action hero.
2. He was paid $5 million for 'Die Hard' (1988) which set the salary standard for actors.
3. Bruce was a talented wrestler in his high school days, but suffered a serious shoulder sprain that needed a surgery.
4. Bruce Willis once threw water over a photographer's car as retaliation for getting too close to him.
5. Did his own stripping in 1996 at 'Late Night Show with David Letterman' to promote Demi Moore's 'Striptease'.
6. Claimed that he suffered from extreme mental, physical and emotional pain after filming 'Tears of the Sun' and sued the studios for the damage done.