Saharanpur: A 13-year-old boy was burnt to death after cooking gas leaked from a cylinder caught fire at his home in Rampur Kasba in this district, police said here today.
The victim, Chhotu, was cooking noodle when the incident took place, Senior Superintendent of Police Jadgish Sharma said.
Hearing the victim's cry, neighbours rushed to his house and doused the flames. Chhotu was alone at home when the incident took place, the SSP added.
Photos: Jhanvi and Khushi, Sunny Leone with daughter at Mumbai airport
Photos: Gauri Khan rocks the saree look
Photos: Tanishaa, Pragya Yadav, Malaika Arora at a club in Bandra
Photos: Anusha Dandekar spotted with boyfriend Karan Kundra
Photos: Mandana Karimi spends time with underprivileged children