Brothers electrocuted in Uttar Pradesh

Mar 08, 2016, 16:38 IST | PTI

Two brothers were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire at their home here, police said on Tuesday

Sant Kabirnagar: Two brothers were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire at their home here, police said on Tuesday.

The incident happened in Pratappur village under Bakhira police circle late last night, they said.

Pawan (26) and Sandeep (20) died on the spot, police said, adding that their bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

Go to top