Sant Kabirnagar: Two brothers were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire at their home here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident happened in Pratappur village under Bakhira police circle late last night, they said.
Pawan (26) and Sandeep (20) died on the spot, police said, adding that their bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
Inside Photos: Gauri Khan, Shweta Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai go glam!
Photos: Malaika Arora spotted at a salon in Bandra
Inside Photos: Malaika Arora, Kareena Kapoor Khan party with Isha Ambani
Photos: Deepika Padukone with father Prakash at Mumbai airport
Sachin Tendulkar, son Arjun join Aaditya Thackeray for cleanliness drive in Bandra