Melbourne: Left-arm paceman Mitchell Starc said he expects Australia's tri-series one-dayer with India in Melbourne on Sunday to continue where the recent niggling Test series left off.
Mitchell Starc celebrates the wicket of England's James Taylor at Sydney last week
Starc was the chief destroyer in the opening game of the series against England on Friday, finishing with figures of 4-42 in Australia's bonus point three-wicket victory at Sydney.
He ripped through the tourists' top order with two wickets in the opening over of the match on his way to being named man of the match.
The 24-year-old left-arm quick was reprimanded by the ICC during the fourth Test in Sydney for his exaggerated send-off in the face of Murali Vijay after dismissing the opener.
It was one of several flashpoints from both sides in a highly-competitive series won 2-0 by Australia, and Starc on Saturday predicted another tough battle between the number one and two ranked sides in the world one-day standings.
"It's been a pretty intense Test series," Starc told reporters. "Two great teams going hard at it and it will be much the same on Sunday."
Photos: Huma Qureshi, Neha Dhupia and other celebs at MAMI
Flashback: When sexy models sizzled in bikinis at Tokyo fashion show
Photos: Amy Jackson, Daisy Shah at Mumbai airport
Photos: Sridevi, Irrfan and other celebs at 'Mughal-e-Azam' screening
Photos: WWE Diva Kelly Kelly sizzles in bikinis on Instagram