The Central Railway (CR) will be adding 13 suburban services and extend 5 services on the main line from March 19. This will take the total number of suburban services from 825 to 838 on main line and the total suburban services will increase from 1647 to 1660 daily.
The details are as under.
Thane-Kalyan Slow Corridor - 442 services including 3 in the morning peak and 4 in the evening peak from the present 429 services
Kurla-Thane Slow Corridor – 499 services including 2 in the evening peak from the present 493 services
Kalyan-Ambarnath – 213 services (one each in the morning and evening peak) from the present 211 services
Ambarnath-Badlapur – 135 services (one each in the morning and evening peak) from the present 133 services
Kalyan-Titwala – 150 services (one in the morning peak) from the present 148 services.
Titwala-Asangaon – 74 services from the present 73 services
1. Badlapur-Thane local leaving Badlapur at 0757 hrs arriving Thane at 0850 hrs
2. Titwala – Thane local leaving Titwala at 0954 hrs arriving Thane at 1040 hrs
3. Kalyan –Kurla local leaving Kalyan at 1041 hrs arriving Kurla at 1140 hrs
4. Kalyan –Kurla local leaving Kalyan at 1320 hrs arriving Kurla at 1418 hrs
5. Kalyan – Thane local leaving Kalyan at 1858 hrs arriving Thane at 1929 hrs
1. Titwala–Asangaon local leaving Titwala at 0505 hrs arriving Asangaon at 0526 hrs.
2. Thane – Titwala local leaving Thane at 0859 hrs arriving Titwala at 0946 hrs
3. Thane – Kalyan local leaving Thane at 1006 hrs arriving Kalyan at 1038 hrs
4. Kurla – Kalyan local leaving Kurla at 1202 hrs arriving Kalyan at 1304 hrs
5. Kurla – Kalyan local leaving Kurla at 1432 hrs arriving Kalyan at 1531 hrs
6. Vidhyavihar – Kalyan local leaving Vidhayvihar at 1715 hrs arriving Kalyan 1814 hrs
7. Vidhyavihar – Kalyan local leaving Vidhayvihar at 1759 hrs arriving Kalyan 1854 hrs
8. Thane – Badlapur local leaving Thane at 1933 hrs arriving Badlapur at 2028 hrs
Extension of suburban services from 19.3.2016
1. Asangaon – Kalyan local leaving Asangaon at 0847 hrs is extended to run up to Thane arriving Thane at 0957 hrs
2. Kurla – CST local leaving Kurla at 1919 hrs is extended to leave from Kalyan at 18.21 hrs arriving CST at 1949 hrs
3. Kalyan – Karjat local leaving Kalyan at 1117 hrs is extended to leave from Thane at 1048 hrs arriving Karjat at 1212 hrs (instead of 1208 hrs)
4. CST – Dombivli local leaving CST at 1753 hrs (instead of 1751 hrs) is extended to run up to Kalyan arriving Kalyan at 1921 hrs
5. CST – Thane local leaving CST at 1758 hrs is extended to run upto Dombivli arriving Dombivli at 1919 hrs
Change in timings of surburban trains from 19.3.2016
1. Thane-CST local leaving Thane at 1919 hrs arriving CST at 1003 hrs will now leave Thane at 0900 hrs arriving CST at 0945 hrs
2. Kalyan-CST local leaving Kalyan at 0853 hrs arriving CST at 1007 hrs will now leave Kalyan at 0847 hrs arriving CST at 1003 hrs
3. CST-Ambernath local leaving CST at 1833 hrs will now leave CST at 1829 hrs arriving Ambernath at 1944 hrs
4. CST –Kalyan local leaving CST at 1829 hrs arriving Kalyan at 1942 hrs will now leave CST at 1833 hrs arriving Kalyan at 1946 hrs
5. CST- Asangaon local leaving CST at 1840 hrs arriving Asangaon at 2015 hrs will now leave CST at 1837 hrs arriving Asangaon at 20.18 hrs
6. CST-Badlapur local leaving CST at 1844 hrs arriving Badlapur at 2002 hrs will now leave CST at 1844 hrs arriving Badlapur at 20.03 hrs
7. CST-Titwala local leaving CST at 1847 hrs arriving Titwala at 2002 hrs will now leave CST at 1844 hrs arriving Titwala at 2003 hrs
8. Dadar – Kalyan local leaving Dadar at 1903 hrs arriving Kalyan at 2003 hrs will now leave Dadar at 1900 hrs arriving Kalyan at 2000 hrs.
Spotted: Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma and other celebs at Mumbai airport
Photos: Salman Khan's 'special friend' Iulia Vantur at a song launch
In Pictures: Sex scandals involving Indian politicians
Photos: Abhishek Bachchan and Farah Khan at Boman Irani's birthday bash
Spotted: Shah Rukh Khan at Morani's bungalow in Mumbai