PrevNext

Charlie Sheen back home after being hospitalised for food poisoning

Los Angeles: Former 'Two and a Half Men' star Charlie Sheen was rushed to hospital for a severe case of food poisoning.

In a photo, the 49-year-old actor is seen posing with the first responders. He is on the mend, reported People magazine.

"Charlie was hospitalised for severe case of food poisoning. It was clams, bad clams. Nothing too exciting," his publicist said.

Charlie Sheen back home after being hospitalised for food poisoning
Charlie Sheen

Sheen had a seafood dinner delivered to his house and began "feeling sick" a few hours later.

"Just to be on the safe side, he went to the hospital. They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later," the publicist added.

While his publicist insisted that it was a simply case of food poisoning, a source said that paramedics were called after Sheen "suffered chest pains following an epic party binge."

You May Like

MORE FROM JAGRAN

0 Comments

    Leave a Reply