Chennai: Indian tennis veteran Leander Paes has been seeded second and will partner Spaniard Marcel Granollers in the men's doubles category of the Chennai Open to be played here from January 4 to 10, 2016.
Paes reached the final last edition with South African Raven Klaasen, who this year has been top seeded with American Rajeev Ram.
Paes won the tournament in 2012 with Serbian Janko Tipsarevic) and in 2011, 2002, 1999, 1998, 1997 with compatriot Mahesh Bhupathi.
Season tickets are available on bookmyshow.com and have been priced at Rs.5,000, Rs.3,000 and Rs.1,500.
The 20th edition of the tournament has $480,000 as its prize money. The title sponsor for the event is Aircel.
The top-10 men's doubles seeds:
1. Raven Klaasen (RSA) / Rajeev Ram (USA)
2. Marcel Granollers (ESP) / Leander Paes (IND)
3. Austin Krajicek (USA) / Benoit Paire (FRA)
4. Aliaksandr Bury (BLR) / Borna Coric (CRO)
5. Oliver Marach (AUT) / Fabrice Martin (FRA)
6. Marcus Daniell (NZL) / Artem Sitak (NZL)
7. Mariusz Fyrstenberg (POL) / Santiago Gonzalez (MEX)
8. Aljaz Bedene, (GBR) / Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE)
9. Philipp Oswald (AUT) / Adil Shamasdin (CAN)
10. Lukas Rosol (CZE) / Igor Zelenay (SVK)
Spotted: Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma and other celebs at Mumbai airport
Photos: Salman Khan's 'special friend' Iulia Vantur at a song launch
Photos: Hrithik Roshan, Anushka Sharma, other celebs dazzle at event
In Pictures: Sex scandals involving Indian politicians
Photos: Abhishek Bachchan and Farah Khan at Boman Irani's birthday bash