Due to lack of documents, a Delhi court on Saturday deferred to January 21, taking cognisance of the chargesheet filed by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) against Pakistani-American David Headley and eight others in the 26/11 terror attack case. Special NIA Judge H S Sharma said, "In order to facilitate proper appreciation of arguments, it is necessary to have relevant documents." After hearing the arguments, Justice Sharma told the investigating officer (IO) of the case to come with more documents. "The IO has assured that all relevant documents shall be referred to during the arguments on the next date of hearing," the court stated. The court also observed that none of the accused in the case had been arrested so far.
Sir Geoff Boycott's birthday: Top 10 opening batsmen in Test cricket history
Photos: Malaika Arora Khan, Arbaaz Khan's family dinner in Bandra
Photos: Soha Ali Khan and hubby Kunal Kemmu watch '31st October'
Photos: Ileana D'Cruz spotted in Bandra
Photos: Sombre Shilpa Shetty with husband Raj Kundra in Juhu