Happy birthday Courteney Cox: 5 things you probably didn't know about 'Friends' actress
We know that Courteney Cox was originally offered the role of Rachel Green in popular TV series 'FRIENDS', but opted for Monica Gellar. On her 53rd birthday, we bring you some more trivia on the Hollywood actress:
1. Courteney Cox underwent laser eye surgery to correct her vision
2. She was pregnant during the filming of the final season of Friends
The cast of the hit US TV show "Friends" from L to R: Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry and Courtney Cox pose for photographers as they arrive for the 53rd Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills. Pic/AFP
3. Cox was married on June 12, gave birth on June 13, and born on June 15. It is a special month for her.
4. She was paid $350 for her part as the ‘surprised’ girl pulled from the crowd to dance with Bruce Springsteen in his 1984 video ‘Dancing in the Dark’
5. She’s the first person to ever say ‘period’ on American TV, in a sanitary napkin commercial.
Watch video: Oops! Katrina Kaif suffers wardrobe malfunction
Download the new mid-day android app to get updates on all the latest and trending stories on the go https://goo.gl/8Xlcvr