Central Railway along with MRVC will operate two special traffic blocks on both Up and Down slow lines between Diva and Thane stations for construction of tunnel in connection with 5th and 6th lines from October 23 to November 26 for a period of 30 days excluding Sundays.
Each of these blocks will be of 15 minutes.
Diva-Thane Up and Down lines
From 11.35 am to 11.50 am (15 minutes) and from 03.00 pm to 03.15 pm (15 minutes)
Diversion of suburban services:
The following suburban services will be diverted on Down fast line between Mulund and Diva stations:
1. Kalyan local departing from CST at 10.33 am, 10.43 am and 02.01 pm.
2. Titwala local departing from CST at 11.00 am and 02.09 pm.
The following suburban services will be diverted on Up fast line between Diva and Mulund stations:
1. Titwala-CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.18 am
2. Badlapur-CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.22 am.
3. Kalyan-CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.25 am and 02.43 pm.
4. Ambarnath-CST local departing from Kalyan at 02.39 pm.
Partial cancellation of suburban services:
Down local for Dombivali leaving CST at 10.47 am and Up local for CST leaving Dombivali at 03.34 pm will be cancelled between Kurla and Dombivali stations.
Cancellation of suburban services:
CST local leaving Dombivali at 12.39 pm and Dombivali local leaving CST at 02.05 pm will remain cancelled.
Photos: 'Rock On 2' stars Farhan, Shraddha on 'Yaaron Ki Baraat'
Photos: Ajay Devgn launches 'Shivaay' comics at Mumbai Comic Con
Photos: WWE star Sheamus and John Abraham clash in Mumbai
Umesh Yadav's birthday: Indian cricketers and their tales of struggle
Photos: Raveena Tandon, husband Anil Thadani's dinner date in Bandra