New Delhi: A 10-year-old boy was electrocuted Saturday when he came in contact with a high tension wire at his home here, police said.
Nitish Kumar, a student of Class 6, was playing on the terrace of his house in Swaroop Nagar area of north Delhi Saturday morning, when he accidentally touched a high tension wire.
His mother took him to hospital where doctors declared him dead.
Flashback: When sexy models sizzled in bikinis at Tokyo fashion show
Photos: Amy Jackson, Daisy Shah at Mumbai airport
Photos: Sridevi, Irrfan and other celebs at 'Mughal-e-Azam' screening
Photos: WWE Diva Kelly Kelly sizzles in bikinis on Instagram
Photos: Parineeti Chopra celebrates birthday with fans