A fire broke out in the food court located on the third floor of Goregaon's Oberoi Mall today morning.
Fire engines rushed to the spot even as the mall was being evacuated.
The fire originated in one of the kitchens of the food court, according to sources. It was caused by a short-circuit. No casualties reported so far.
The area has been cordoned off which led to traffic jam on the Western Express Highway.
Oberoi Mall is one of the popular malls in the Western suburbs of Mumbai.
Photos: Kajol, Sridevi, Raveena Tandon at Mumbai airport
In pictures: Remembering Bal Thackeray
These images of fitness expert Sapna Vyas Patel will make you go wow!
Photos from Namrata Shirodkar's family album you will love to see
Pics: Kriti Sanon, other celebs at Sushant Singh Rajput's birthday bash