A fire broke out on the terrace of a restaurant in posh Khan Market here today.
No casualty has been reported in the incident which took place around 10.15 AM, Delhi Fire Department officials said.
The restaurant was closed when the fire, suspected to have originated from a short circuit in one of the exhaust fans, occured and spread to the kitchen through the chimney.
Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the flame was brought under control in few minutes, the officials said.
Photos: Shraddha Kapoor, Kim Sharma at 'Haseena Parkar' screening
Mumbai to Goa train: First look at the glass-top Vistadome coach
Shuttler Ashwini Ponnappa keeps it short and sexy on social media
Photos: Narendra Modi, others at Marshal Arjan Singh's funeral
Photos: Sussanne Khan and Nimrat Kaur spotted at a spa in Juhu