Phnom Penh: Five people were killed on Monday when a fire broke out at a nightclub in Cambodia's Bavet city.
According to a police official, the accident occurred in the Star Nightclub, which was caused by an electrical fault at a karaoke room, Xinhua reported.
The victims comprised four men and one woman.
Photos: 'Dangal' girls Sanya Malhotra, Fatima Sana Shaikh's dinner outing
Photos: Salman Khan, Daisy Shah spotted at the Mumbai airport
Photos: Rakhi Sawant to play Honeypreet in Ram Rahim biopic
Photos: Arvind Kejriwal asks Kamal Haasan to join politics
Photos: TV actress who played goddesses on the small screen