All those affected complained of sickness, while most began vomiting a few hours after consuming the flavoured milk.
They were then admitted at MGM Kamothe hospital and Singh hospital in Kalamboli. While most of those affected were discharged late on Sunday night, around 10 people were kept under observation.
K T Vidhate, senior police inspector of Kalamboli police station, said, “We are still trying to determine who distributed the flavoured milk.
Except for eight to 10 people, all those who had complained of sickness after consuming flavoured milk, are stable and are being discharged from hospitals. We are making further inquiries to know if the flavoured milk was poisoned.”
Photos: Alia Bhatt, Sunny Deol at an event in Mumbai
Photos: Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu promote 'Naam Shabana'
Flashback: When sexy models sizzled in bikinis at Tokyo fashion show
Photos: These Indian cities top the list in online purchase of sex products
In pictures: Indian-origin artistes in Hollywood