Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Sanjay Sharma allowed bail application of the 22 accused after they appeared in the court.
The 24 people,charge sheeted as the accused in 2009 Zamrudpur Metro pillar collapse case, were issued summons earlier this month.
The court allowed their bail applications on a personal bond each of Rs.10,000 and a surety of like amount.
The indicted officials include the then chief engineer (design) Rajan Kataria and the then site chief project officer and current Chief Engineer (Tenders) Subodh Kumar Gupta, Director (Design) of Arch Consultancy Rajiv Ahuja, and building contractor major Gammon India's Pradeep Gupta.
Accused Vivek Praksh Srivastava, junior engineer of DMRC, did not appear in court as summons were not served to him, said a counsel. The court issued fresh summons against him.
Amrik Singh of Gammon India sought exemption from personal appearance, which was allowed by the court.
The court slated the next hearing Aug 18 with a direction to Singh to furnish his bail bond on the same date.
The collapse of a Metro line pillar at Zamrudpur on the Central Secretariat-Badarpur line claimed the lives of six workers. It also damaged some shops adjoining the line under construction.
The charge sheet said: "There is sufficient evidence on record on file that the work was planned, carried out and continued in a negligent manner and endangering the human life, and thus committed offence..."
The charge sheet filed by crime branch of Delhi Police also relied on a report by an Indian Institute of Technology-Roorkee committee.
The prosecution has said the crack in the pillar was noticed early but load test was not conducted by the officials of the three companies who worked in a negligent manner.