The 59 year old, who got injured after a radiator malfunctioned, was admitted to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital, Contactmusic reported.
Hogan posted a number of shots of his injured hand on his Twitter page. One of the pictures showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showed the top layer of skin burned off several digits.
Explaining about the incident he wrote: “Just had a radiator explode on my hand, Ouch. I at the Er now at Tampa General Hospital.”
Photos: Salman Khan returns from Jodhpur to Mumbai
Pics: Sidharth Shukla-Rashami Desai's sizzling chemistry at TV show launch
Ooh La Lana! WWE Diva flaunts sexy curves in these 30 pictures
15 'peach' perfect photos of Priyanka Chopra at People's Choice Awards 2017
62 going on 16: These photos of Rekha prove she is 'forever young'