Following are some of the key decisions taken at the ICC Annual Conference.
1) BCCI gets USD 405 million from revenues -- highest among full members with 22.8 percent share.
2) Appointment of a Deputy Chairman, who shall assume the duties of Chairman, Shashank Manohar, when he is unable to fulfil his duties.
3) Female Independent Director with full voting rights will be recruited to the ICC Board.
4) Affiliate Membership has now been removed. Only Full and Associate Membership remain.
5) All previously categorised Affiliate Members will now become Associate Members.
6) Every Board Member ¿ including Full Member and Associate Member Directors, as well as the Independent Chairman and Independent Director ¿ will each have equal votes.
7) A 2/3rd majority necessary for a resolution to be approved.
8) In future, the Chairman of the Associate Members (who comprises one of the three Associate Member Directors) will also be required to be independent of any Member Board.
9) The ICC Full Council also voted unanimously to expel USACA following a Board recommendation in April.
Virender Sehwag's hilarious tweets make you laugh out loud
Download the new mid-day android app to get updates on all the latest and trending stories on the go https://goo.gl/8Xlcvr