Despite his doctor's advice, the injured actor resumes shooting for 'Agneepath' to complete the filming as per the schedule
His back hasn't recovered completely, but that hasn't stopped Hrithik Roshan from returning to the filming of Agneepath. Doctors have however warned that further stress on his back could make the injury chronic.
Since the film's release on January 26 seemed jeopardised by the leading man's unexpected health setback, any further delay seemed impossible. Disregarding all caution including that from producer Karan Johar, the actor shot last week, albeit under very heavy medical monitoring.
Says a source, "Hrithik wasn't allowed to do strenuous scenes. He shot only the dialogue portions. The action sequences have been pushed to later and may be done with a body double if necessary."
Confirming the actor's return to the sets, father Rakesh Roshan said, "Hrithik shot for three days for Agneepath. He is taking it very slowly and carefully."
Meanwhile, Priyanka Chopra rushed back to the country, to resume shooting. With her Agneepath co-star Hrithik injured and her Barfee co-star busy promoting Rockstar, Piggy Chops managed to put in all her time to making her music album.
Says a source, "She had clearly told Anurag Basu and Rakesh Roshan to call her back whenever she is required. Last week both the filmmakers received calls from Priyanka asking, 'Sir, when do you want me back?'" Director Anurag Basu says, "We resume filming Barfee this week in Ooty and Kochi."