* I am trying to understand this bizarre decision. We have an Indian ex player. Who works for India cement to represent global players bodies
* But those player bodies talk 2 each other via FICA. & India has never spoken 2 them. How will Siva Do a job of representing players
* I may be dumb. But will ICC explain to the players and FICA - how there voice if at all any will be heard. I hope they realise the players are not only the lifeline to the game, but to there big fat check books too. Players and player bodies wake up.
* So let’s hope this independent ICC Ethics committee who should not have any Indian member comes out with there report soon
* Breaking News - Just heard from one of my friends. Bcci president has ensured No ethics committee will be going into the Tim May issue
* So expect ICC not to appoint this committee. And expect a friendly country to India announcing some lame excuse why Tim May or FICA
Photos: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt at studio in Bandra
Photos: Katrina Kaif, Shamita Shetty at Mumbai airport
Photos: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt promote 'Badri...' on 'Dil Hai Hindustani'
In pictures: 15 facts about kissing that will surprise you
Photos: Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput at cafe in Bandra