Lenovo owned Moto G5 that is scheduled to launch on MCW 2017 in Barcelona is rumoured to be priced lesser than its predecessor. The 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant Moto G5 is expected to cost around roughly Rs. 13,500 (EUR 189). On the other hand, the3GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt memory variant is expected to cost around Rs. 15,000 (EUR 209). If the leaked European prices are to be believed, then prices of the two Motorola phones will be comparatively low in the US market.
Until the phone goes on sale after MCW 2017, take a quick look at the specifications of Moto G5:
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
• 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and the3GB RAM with 16GB internal storage
• Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box
• 32GB internal memory
• 5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) display
• 13MP rear camera powered by rapid focus technology
• 5MP selfie shooter
• A powerful 2800mAh battery.
Moto G5 will supposedly launch in India in March 2017.