The ‘4 Minutes’ hitmaker has beaten chart-topping artists like Rihanna and fellow icons like Paul McCartney, Us Magazine reported.
According to Forbes magazine, the majority of the 55-year-old singer’s income came from the end of her MDNA Tour, which grossed a whopping 305 million dollars.
Lady Gaga secured the second position with 80 million dollars, followed by Bon Jovi with 79 million dollars, while Toby Keith became the highest paid country artist in 2013, earning 65 million dollars.
Justin Bieber has beaten Taylor Swift by making 58 million dollars to her 55 million dollars, Jay Z and Beyonce both made it to the Top 20, with Beyonce at the 9th position with 53 million dollars and HOVA at no 18 with 42 million dollars.
The magazine’s list was based on taking into account the concert ticket sales, royalties for recorded music and publishing, merchandise sales, endorsement deals, and other business ventures.
The complete list of Forbes’2013 Highest-Paid Musicians:
1. Madonna - 125 million dollars
2. Lady Gaga - 80 million dollars
3. Bon Jovi - 79 million dollars
4. Toby Keith - 65 million dollars
5. Coldplay - 64 million dollars
6. Justin Bieber - 58 million dollars
7. Taylor Swift - 55 million dollars
8. Elton John - 54 million dollars
9. Beyonce - 53 million dollars
10. Kenny Chesney - 53 million dollars
Photos: Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt at an awards show
Photos: Big B, Iulia Vantur at Himesh Reshammiya's album launch
Photos: Aamir Khan with 'Dangal' actresses at fashion show
Spotted: Twinkle Khanna, Shriya Saran at an event in Mumbai
Andrew Flintoff's birthday: 10 players who entered different sports