PrevNext

Man dies after kite's string cuts his throat

A 30-year-old man died in Pakistan's Lahore city after a stray kite's string cut his throat

According to the police, the man was on his way to work on his motorcycle when a stray kite string cut his throat; as a result of which he fell down on the road near Mandi Stop on Multan Road, the Daily Mail reported Thursday.

The accident occurred Wednesday evening. Local people rushed him to hospital but the doctors pronounced him brought dead.

The deceased was identified as Muhammad Atif, a resident of Lahore's Kot Lakhpat area.

You May Like

MORE FROM JAGRAN

0 Comments

    Leave a Reply