A 74-year-old Taiwanese man died after he accidentally swallowed his dentures during sex with a prostitute.
The man, known as Chen, had been living with a close female friend in New Taipei City after separating from his wife many years ago. The 62-year-old prostitute said that she had sex with Chen for 30 minutes.
She claimed that Chen had got up from the bed, paid her and was about to put on his clothes when he suddenly collapsed. "He fell back onto the bed," the Star Online quoted her as saying. "His eyes were open but he was not moving although I shook his body and tried to wake him up," the woman said.
Chen was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Doctors later found his dentures stuck in his throat.
Photos: Salman Khan returns from Jodhpur to Mumbai
Pics: Sidharth Shukla-Rashami Desai's sizzling chemistry at TV show launch
Ooh La Lana! WWE Diva flaunts sexy curves in these 30 pictures
15 'peach' perfect photos of Priyanka Chopra at People's Choice Awards 2017
62 going on 16: These photos of Rekha prove she is 'forever young'