Andheri resident Surender Grover finds a cockroach in KFC burger at R City Mall in Ghatkopar
For Andheri-based Surender Grover, a fun outing with his family to a KFC outlet turned out to be a disturbing affair as they found a cockroach in one of the burgers they had ordered.
Last Sunday, Grover, 54, visited the R City Mall in Ghatkopar with his family. To his dismay, he found a cockroach in one of the burgers he ordered at the eatery. “My daughter could have suffered food poisoning. The authorities reimbursed our bill amount but they are clearly putting their customers’ health at grave risk,” said Grover.
The KFC spokesperson said, “This incident has been brought to our notice and we are investigating the matter.”
Photos: Shraddha Kapoor, Kim Sharma at 'Haseena Parkar' screening
Mumbai to Goa train: First look at the glass-top Vistadome coach
Shuttler Ashwini Ponnappa keeps it short and sexy on social media
Photos: Narendra Modi, others at Marshal Arjan Singh's funeral
Photos: Sussanne Khan and Nimrat Kaur spotted at a spa in Juhu