Self proclaimed Apple faithful and iPhone lover Shivani Singh is on a high. She gets the accolade of being the Mumbai's first buyer of the Rs 68,000 iPhone 7, which hit the Indian markets last Friday, October 7.
The 5-hour wait outside a Reliance Jio store was certainly worth her while. According to the Daily O, here are 6 reasons as to why she feels this way...
1. The iPhone 7 is dust and waterproof. Guaranteed to become a firm favourite of any Mumbaikar
2. The absolutely free Reliance JIO sim card makes her feel special
3. The iPhone 7 speakers a much better than the ones on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
4. The amazing picture quality that does not pixelate no matter what.
5. Apple is 'literally' her favourite brand.
6. And last but not least, the iPhone 7 is so amazing!
In pictures: Bend it like Mumbai yogini Natasha Noel
Photos: Varun, Taapsee, Jacqueline promote 'Judwaa 2' on 'Dance Plus 3'
Instagram's newest sensation: Check out these photos of Bruna Abdullah
Photos: This is how Chitrangda Singh looks without make-up
Photos: Malaika Arora parties wearing see-through lace dress