Mel B was hospitalised for mixing drugs with alcohol?
Los Angeles: Spice Girl Mel B was hospitalised last weekend because the singer had reportedly an accidental overdose of tranquilisers and alcohol.
Former Spice Girl Mel B
Controversy has swirled around the 39-year-old singer and TV judge after she apparently split from husband Stephen Belafonte, reported Radar online.
"Mel B was hospitalised because she mixed tranquilisers, including Xanax, with alcohol. It was absolutely accidental, and not intentional.
"She wasn't suicidal, but the pressure of being back in London brought a lot of unresolved issues to the surface concerning being estranged from mother, Andrea, and the rest of her family," a source said.