Says a source, “It was nothing major, it is all okay. It was just a minor short circuit.”
Late on Thursday night, SRK wrote on his micro-blogging site, “All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves. Didn’t seem viable though.”
The fire was caused due to the short-circuit in the electric wiring of the exhaust fan in one of the bathrooms in an annexe to Mannat. The wooden frame of the fan also caught fire. No one was injured.
The Khans called the fire control department and a fire engine and a jumbo tank was sent to the bungalow, but the minor blaze was extinguished by fire extinguishers.
Pics: Sidharth Shukla-Rashami Desai's sizzling chemistry at TV show launch
Ooh La Lana! WWE Diva flaunts sexy curves in these 30 pictures
Photos: Salman Khan returns from Jodhpur to Mumbai
15 'peach' perfect photos of Priyanka Chopra at People's Choice Awards 2017
62 going on 16: These photos of Rekha prove she is 'forever young'