Says a source, “It was nothing major, it is all okay. It was just a minor short circuit.”
Late on Thursday night, SRK wrote on his micro-blogging site, “All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves. Didn’t seem viable though.”
The fire was caused due to the short-circuit in the electric wiring of the exhaust fan in one of the bathrooms in an annexe to Mannat. The wooden frame of the fan also caught fire. No one was injured.
The Khans called the fire control department and a fire engine and a jumbo tank was sent to the bungalow, but the minor blaze was extinguished by fire extinguishers.
Pics: Prabhas, Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Baahubali 2' first look launch at MAMI
'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' photos: Aishwarya, Anushka, Karan get candid at MAMI
Photos: Huma Qureshi, Neha Dhupia and other celebs at MAMI
Photos: Amy Jackson, Daisy Shah at Mumbai airport
Photos: Sridevi, Irrfan and other celebs at 'Mughal-e-Azam' screening