A minor fire broke out at the Maharashtra secretariat 'Mantralaya' in south Mumbai on Tuesday due to a short circuit.
The fire broke out in a corridor of revenue department on the first floor, caused by a short circuit, a fire brigade official said.
Two fire tenders and as many water tankers were pressed into service and the fire was extinguished quickly, he said, adding there was no damage.
Pics: Sidharth Shukla-Rashami Desai's sizzling chemistry at TV show launch
Ooh La Lana! WWE Diva flaunts sexy curves in these 30 pictures
Photos: Salman Khan returns from Jodhpur to Mumbai
15 'peach' perfect photos of Priyanka Chopra at People's Choice Awards 2017
62 going on 16: These photos of Rekha prove she is 'forever young'