Shoot of Shah Rukh Khan's TV show was disrupted on Wednesday evening after a minor fire broke out near the set at RK Studio. KJo, Farah, Anuskha and Alia were on the set when the fire broke out
The shoot of Shah Rukh Khan's television show 'India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun?' was disrupted on Wednesday evening after a fire broke out outside its set at RK Studio in Chembur.
Though the fire was minor, it assumed significance because of the presence of several celebrities in the vicinity.
A source from Shah Rukh's production said, "Karan Johar, Farah Khan, Anuskha Sharma and Alia Bhatt were on the set when the fire broke out."
Shah Rukh Khan meets and greets his fans at the RK Studios in Chembur.
The source added, "There was a sudden blackout on the set while the celebs were shooting with Shah Rukh Khan. They were told that the generator outside had caught fire. The set was evacuated immediately. There was no major loss but it was scary as there were so many celebs on the set."
A officer at the Byculla Fire Control said, "We received the call at around 6.48pm and sent one fire engine and one tanker to the spot. It was a minor breakout due to short circuit in the meter box hence the main switch was shut down first and the fire was doused immediately. There were no casualties whatsoever."
Photos: Kareena Kapoor Khan and Aamir Khan at Mumbai airport
Photos: SRK, wife Gauri, Aishwarya Rai, Shweta Bachchan at Vogue Awards
Photos: Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra's TV outing with daughter Hinaya
Photos: Malaika Arora flaunts ripped jeans like a boss!
Photos: Vaani Kapoor, Kriti Sanon, Dia Mirza sizzle on the ramp