A minor fire broke out at the Bombay Scottish School in Mahim on Tuesday afternoon.
While the school was shut for vacations, some renovation work was underway inside the school premises.
“Some workers were working with asphalt which caused the fire. But they managed to douse the fire very quickly and no damage was done,” said the BMC fire department.
The school authorities refused to comment on the incident.
Photos: Deepika Padukone with father Prakash at Mumbai airport
Sachin Tendulkar, son Arjun join Aaditya Thackeray for cleanliness drive in Bandra
Photos: Akshay Kumar's son Aarav's night out in Juhu
Photos: Shilpa Shetty, son Viaan, Geeta Basra on 'Aunty Boli Lagao Boli' sets
Photos: Isha Ambani and mom Nita show their stylish side