Mona Singh, who essays the role of Preet in the show 'Pyar Ko Ho Jaane Do', injured herself while shooting for an upcoming sequence.
"Hot wax got splashed on Mona's face while she was blowing the candles which were placed in the room. She was shooting for a romantic sequence where the room was decorated with the candles. A doctor was called immediately on the set as she suffered with burn patches on her face and arms."
Confirming the incident, Mona said, "Yes it did happen. I was so involved in the scene that I got a little burnt, but I got medication immediately and I am fine now. There are a few burn patches on my skin but they are not that bad."