Motorola Moto X likely to launch as Moto X4 in 2017
Motorola Moto X 2017. Pic courtesy/YouTube
After the launch of Moto G5 and G5 Plus, it seems Motorola is again doing the round on internet. This time the Lenovo-owned mobile maker is hinting on Moto X, which is likely to be launched as Moto X4 in 2017.
According to reports, the 2017 Moto X is expected have the following features on place:
• Metal body with curved display
• 5.5 inch screen
• AI integration
• IP68 water and dust resistant
• 3,800 mAh battery backup
• Turbo Charging
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
• 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB inbuilt memory
• front-facing fingerprint sensor
• Dual 13MP rear camera
Moto X4 is expected to be a mid-range smartphone. However, no official announcement about the launch of the phone has yet taken place.