A fire broke out at the Mulund College of Commerce (MMC) in Mulund on Wednesday afternoon at around 12.45pm.
The college’s computer lab was on fire after a short circuit in the air-conditioning machine of the lab. Students were immediately asked to vacate the building and the fire brigade was intimated, after which the blaze was doused.
Luckily, no one was hurt in the incident. A total 20 computers, one air-conditioning machine and some wooden material from the laboratory were destroyed in the fire.
Considering the college building, three fire engines immediately reached the spot, and the fire was doused within 30 minutes
Spotted: Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Neha Dhupia in Bandra
Photos: Salman Khan returns from Jodhpur to Mumbai
15 'peach' perfect photos of Priyanka Chopra at People's Choice Awards 2017
62 going on 16: These photos of Rekha prove she is 'forever young'
Photos: Tennis legend Andre Agassi meets Rahul Dravid in Mumbai