Mumbai: Fire breaks out at milk stall in Dadar, owner injured

The owner of a milk stall opposite Kirti College in Dadar sustained minor injuries after a fire broke out inside the stall on Monday afternoon.

While the incident took place at around 12.15 pm, the fire brigade received a call at 12.30 pm after which a fire engine was sent immediately to rescue the man and douse the fire.


The stall where the fire broke out

Sources confirmed that the fire broke out due to short circuit. The middle-aged shopkeeper, whose name could not be confirmed, was inside the shop at the time of the incident.

Fire officers rescued the man and shifted him to KEM Hospital immediately for further treatment.

You May Like

MORE FROM JAGRAN

0 Comments

    Leave a Reply