The police said that no pest control was carried out at their residence on the day 25 year-old Rameez died. The family confirmed this.
Aslam Chougle, the siblings’ uncle, who works in Oman, said, “No one is to be blamed for this. They died due to a natural cause. There was no pest control done in the house. Don’t spread the wrong message and blame anyone. It is creating problems for family members. Rehab received a great shock when she watched Rameez die. She immediately went into depression. Later, her condition deteriorated and she died. Now no one is left in the family, everything is finished.”
Senior police inspector Sharad Borse said, “We have visited the family members. There was no foul play. They too are not blaming anyone. The family had dinner together that evening and then went into their rooms. The brother started vomiting and his health deteriorated drastically. He died due to a heart attack.” Borse confirmed that there was no pest control done at their residence in last few days.
A police officer said that Rehab was currently working with a private company in Bandra Kurla Complex. She had previously worked with a popular newspaper and loved reading. She had recently completed her MBA from a college in Matunga. Rameez had completed his BHMS and was practicing in a private hospital in Juhu. Rameez, being a doctor, was very health conscious and never ate food outside. His mother or sister used to cook for him, he added, on condition of anonymity.
J. Jayalalithaa passes away: Her life in pictures
Photos: Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt at an awards show
Photos: Big B, Iulia Vantur at Himesh Reshammiya's album launch
Photos: Aamir Khan with 'Dangal' actresses at fashion show
Spotted: Twinkle Khanna, Shriya Saran at an event in Mumbai