No Indian casualty in Paris terror attacks so far: Embassy

Paris: No Indian is among the victims of the horrific terror attacks in France, in which at least 120 people were killed and hundreds others injured, as per initial reports, Indian Deputy Chief of Mission here said.

The mission was in touch with External Affairs Ministry and keeping it updated about the developments, Manish Prabhat told PTI.

"So far, no casualty of any Indian has been reported as per the information available with us. We released a helpline number following the information of attacks and throughout the night have received calls, but no incident involving an Indian has been reported.

"We are trying to reach out to the Indian community members here also using the social media and are advising them to further reach out in their circles for any information," he added.

At least 120 people were killed in a series of attacks targeting young concert-goers, soccer fans and Parisians enjoying a Friday night out at popular restaurants, in the deadliest violence to strike France since World War II.

You May Like



    Leave a Reply