Olivia Wilde suffered beer burn

The 29-year-old learned about the dangers of brewing while researching her new role as a beer-maker, but didn't take proper precautions during a demonstration at "beer boot camp" and spent weeks in pain, reports

Olivia Wilde
Olivia Wilde. Pic/Santa Banta

"It really hurts to get boiling beer splashed in your eye!" Wilde said.

"We were at the brewery and we were learning about the process of making beer and Jake Johnson was pouring in the hops into boiling wort (the syrupy liquid substance that makes up beer) ... and everyone else was wearing goggles except me and I leaned into his shoulder and it went into my eye.

"I felt I had to play it cool and I did, even though I was suffering terribly. I admitted it three weeks later that I was in horrible pain. We learned to respect how difficult it is to make a great beer," she added. 

You May Like



    Leave a Reply