Washing the face with rose water, drinking flavoured fruit water and using a face mask are some of the ways that actress Patralekha uses to keep her skin glowing in sweltering heat.
Patralekha. Pic/Santa Banta
The "Citylights" actress, who says she has combination skin which is a little difficult to handle, has shared some beauty and wellness tips for her fans:
* One should wash the face with rose water and immediately after five minutes a base of moisturiser and sunscreen should be applied. Make sure to use a non-greasy sunscreen, the rose water helps one to maintain the freshness of the skin.
* Carry a compact handy with you always as it helps to soak the sweat from your face. Also keep the sponge of the compact clean on a daily basis or use disposable sponges to be bacteria free.
* One can always have as much as water one want but naturally flavoured fruit water keeps one fresh all throughout. Try orange, cucumber and kiwi juice.
* As soon as you're back from outside, put on a face mask as this helps immediate tan reduction for combination skin, Use two masks -- one suitable for oily skin and one for dry skin. Just apply each one to the area that needs it.
* Use make up with oil-absorbing properties. Oil-free make up helps with the dry skin too.
'Look' how the Sheena Bora case has taken a toll on Indrani Mukerjea
Photos: Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra, Shilpa Shetty's movie outing in Juhu
Birthday special: 14 Bollywood actors who made it big on TV
Photos: Vaani Kapoor, Poonam Pandey, Sana Khan at fashion event
Photos: Rishi Kapoor, wife Neetu, daughter Riddhima at book launch