A pet rabbit saved a woman and her daughter from a house fire in Alaska
The rabbit woke up the woman in Anchorage Tuesday morning by scratching on her chest, the Daily Mail reported Saturday.
She realized the house was full of smoke. She quickly woke up her daughter and fled the house.
The fire was extinguished but the rabbit died due to smoke inhalation.
Photos: These Indian cities top the list in online purchase of sex products
Photos: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt at studio in Bandra
Photos: Katrina Kaif, Shamita Shetty at Mumbai airport
Photos: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt promote 'Badri...' on 'Dil Hai Hindustani'
In pictures: 15 facts about kissing that will surprise you